The Assistant Manager is responsible for managing the branch office administrative, customer service and database related activities. These responsibilities include recruiting, hiring and supervision of employees, as well as ensuring that all data entry, financial reporting and other administrative activities are performed within approved timeframes and standards. The Assistant Manager should make sure all employees are working to respond to customer needs in a respectful, timely and knowledgeable manner.
-$12 – $18 per hour
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Two+ years of office management experience supervising an office staff is required. Experience in a call center or customer service related experience is preferred. Experience in a lawn care or similar environment is helpful.
- Sales experience is preferred.
- Must have used decision-making, organizational and problem solving skills as a routine part of daily activities.
- Strong customer service background and communication skills are necessary.
- Ability and passion to provide service that exceeds the customer’s expectations on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of general business practices and principles is helpful. General accounting or bookkeeping knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Strong computer based skills are required including office software, database use and report creation.
Come grow with GoldenRule, where the grass really is greener!
Primary Location: Issaquah Washington
Organization GoldenRule Lawn Solutions
Shift Day Job
Eligible for Relocation? No