GoldenRule Lawn Solutions is the nation’s best and most comprehensive provider of lawn care services. Headquartered in Issaquah WA, we have more than 15 years Experience in the Lawn Industry.
As with our customers, we are committed to providing personalized attention for our team member. We emphasis on developing our employees by building proud, dynamic teams while helping team member reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make GoldenRule Lawn Solutions an employer of choice and “a great place to work!”
At GoldenRule Lawn Solutions, we do more than just care for lawns, we instill confidence in our customers. If you’re driven to achieve a high level of success, you will find working with us truly rewarding.
Job Position Overview:
Provides service to residential and/or commercial customers by making timely lawn/landscape applications, and possible lawn renovations. Diagnosing and correcting lawn/landscaping problems through service calls and other customer communications, and selling/up-selling services to new and/or existing customers, resulting in growth of the customer base.
- Applies fertilizers and pesticides to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions.
- Drives company vehicle to customer location.
- Responds on a timely basis to customer requests for telephone and in-person service calls.
- Completes required production forms and customer instructions.
- Assists in sales to current customers through contact on route and telemarketing.
- Measures the lawn of potential customers to provide them with an accurate cost of GoldenRule Lawn Solutions’s lawn care service.
- Performs a daily three-minute, 360 degree inspection of truck and equipment before taking the
vehicle out on the road and upon return.
- Completes production reports, new sales forms, customer invoice forms, daily vehicle inspection report, and cancel/skip notices as required daily.
- Maintains vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance.
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of facility.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED or 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training in horticulture and/or customer service or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Drivers License and/or certification as required by federal, state or local government.
- Requires extensive local travel. Valid, permanent driver’s license from state of residence and clean driving record per company standards are required. Current liability auto insurance required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Mathematical skills to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management and organizational skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand, walk, use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with arms and hands, and
talk or hear.
- The team member frequently is required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member is occasionally required to sit.
- The team member must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or
move up to 80 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Noise level: Moderate to loud
- Adverse conditions: Subject to outdoor weather conditions which may include extreme cold, extreme heat or wet conditions
- Regularly exposed to chemicals using appropriate safety equipment
- Occasionally work near mechanical or moving parts
*$12 – $30 an hour based on experience and production.
GoldenRule Lawn Solutions is committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by team member assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.